I have an SR210 here with a good battery, good continuity on voltage isolator / ground side kill switch, power to starter solenoid. No lights or function on anything. I opened the fuse panels up and there's no diagram showing what is what, and I've not had any luck in the manuals I have access to nor google. One thing of note is there is no voltage present at any fuse, they all show continuity to ground with power probe. Case tech support seems to be a hassle to get a hold of based on operating hours. Anyone have an idea as to where to start looking? 2017 Case SR210 Serial# NHM436907
Do you have a service manual? There are a couple of relays and fuses in engine compartment next to starter you might want to check them.
You might see if the mods can move this to the skid steer column. More people that can help will see it.
Did you check the seat switch? They don't power up unless you're planted in the seat.