Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case SR250 – Hydraulic Light and Code 4431

Spencer25 ยท 2013-07-06 21:28

Hi all, does anyone know what this code means. I just changed the hydraulic filter and topped up the fluid and it is still on. It is the light that looks like the hydraulic symbol with the exclamation point in it. The machine only has 230 hours on it.....I also can't seem to much heat out of it...any ideas? Thank you in advance.

Replies6
  1. #1KSSS2013-07-06 22:58

    I believe there is a code reference in the manual. I don't understand the last sentence.

  2. #2Spencer252013-07-06 23:05

    Thanks for the reply KSSS, I don't have a manual for the machine. I just bought it and it did not come with one. Any idea on that code? Sorry, the last sentence is unrelated...I just can't get much for cab heat and was wondering if there is valve in the cooling system that needs to be opened etc? Thanks

  3. #3KSSS2013-07-07 01:25

    My TR320 is in the yard, tomorrow I will see if I can look up the code. There might be a valve to open. Mine throws heat very well, combined with the seat heater it could be its own sweat lodge.

  4. #4KSSS2013-07-07 22:28

    The book says its a: park brake-Switch plausibility check.

  5. #5Spencer252013-07-07 22:34

    Thanks a lot, I will check....

  6. #6Outlw2013-07-10 21:28

    Manual is on machine behind the seat