I have a gehl 4835sxt quit pull on right side. I think it just has one pump so if pump went out it wouldn't pull either side. Fluid all out on ground. Any help appreciated!! :notworthy:Banghead:Banghead:bash
How can the system work if the fluid is on the ground??
put fluid in it, it would jump @ first, then would not do anything!
You need to find out where the pressure is bleeding out from. Another possibility is the rotating group is damaged from being run dry. Have you tried cracking the lines to the motor to check for flow
I have a Gehl 4640. Jack it up and put timbers under the wheels to support it. You need about 8 inches worth to get clearance to drop the belly pans. You need to find what is leaking before wasting more oil. Check the pump mount bolts while you are in there. Mine were loose when I did the first service. You may just have blown a hose and have one side air bound.
I haven't tried alot yet just bought it like it was. Knew the guy I bought it from and have seen him do work with it. He got a divorce, it's been sitting about a year. Just looking for a starting point, or see if maybe it's something that happens alot with gehl. I will start there and thanks very much to the both of you for the help!!!! Love the ATF conveneince store and agree 110%