Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case sv300 acc. Fuse

Matt Fitzsimmons ยท 2021-02-16 19:28

Case sv300 machine, l.h. window leaked and fuse panel was full of water. I dried it out, replaced fuses and relays, machine ran for 10-15 hrs no problem. Now has started to blow 20 amp accessory fuse as soon as power button is turned on. I have found that the load side of fuse is shorted to ground, but cannot pinpoint where. I have removed instrument cluster, radio, fan switch from circuit also unplugged seat as all of these are tied I to acc circuit it looks like. Anyone have any input, maybe a common prob with these machines. Thankyou.

Replies10
  1. #1Matt Fitzsimmons2021-02-16 19:30
  2. #2Midnightmoon2021-02-16 20:14

    Can you get it inside and dryer out? What's the serial number?

  3. #3Midnightmoon2021-02-16 20:16

    I can send you wire diagram in the morning. PM me your email

  4. #4Matt Fitzsimmons2021-02-16 20:42
  5. #5Matt Fitzsimmons2021-02-16 20:43

    [email protected] . thanks

  6. #6Midnightmoon2021-02-17 08:21

    id start at accessory relay swap it with another one. If that doesn't work i would jump a resetable breaker where fuse is and start unplugging all the accessories on that circuit until it doesnt pop the breaker then go from there.

  7. #7Muffler Bearing2021-02-18 17:57

    The seat switches can short out, but that's the "Unswitched Power" fuse.

  8. #8Midnightmoon2021-02-19 05:23

    Also if it's the acc fuse with beacon check the external beacon plug

  9. #9Muffler Bearing2021-02-19 11:59

    /\ Good one. so you're at CASE? Nice to meet ya' brother.

  10. #10Midnightmoon2021-02-19 12:28

    Muffler bearing that's a good one. Maybe I'll change mine to headlight fluid