Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CASE SV340B General Electrical Questions for CASE Owners?

HandLogger ยท 2025-02-26 15:19

Hi to the SSL Board! We have a CASE SV340B (SN: JAFSV340TLM49**** ) - and I have [what seems like] - a very simple question. What is the bulkhead connector on the left loader called? This is a round Deutsch HD30 Series aluminum interlocking (male) bulkhead connector that is attached to the machine via an aluminum bracket? We have the digital thumb drive that came with our machine and, for the life of me, I can't find this connector via a search. If I knew what to call it, perhaps I'd have much better luck? I really appreciate your time ~ HandLogger

Replies4
  1. #1bad Tom2025-02-26 20:39

    I think you are talking about the "front electric" connector, 13 pin that controls equipment. You will have three switches on the joysticks that runs your attachments.

  2. #2ozarkag2025-02-26 22:56

    14 pin connector. Aux electrical, 14 pin aux, 14 pin electrical

  3. #3HandLogger2025-02-27 11:28

    Ozarkag : Man, that YT video is the tits! That's exactly what I was looking for! For anyone else trying to rewire the 14-pin electrical attachment bulkhead connector on a Case SV340B, the electrical schematic drawing is depicted on "SHT_34 - Multifunction Connectors." This drawing can be found in Sect 55.2 [55.100] / 343 of the Case SV340B Service Manual. Sect 55 is the overall Electrical Systems section of the manual. Here's what the front of the Service Manual looks like:

  4. #4steve wherley2025-03-02 10:10

    we build harness to attachments every day skidsteerstuff