Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case TR series – relieving hydraulic pressure.

Canuck Digger ยท 2020-05-17 14:02

My machine did not come with an operator manual. Should have one in transit. I have to put my grapple on next week. How does one relieve the hydraulic pressure from the lines to attach hoses.? Thx.

Replies5
  1. #1CaseFan132020-05-17 16:55

    The quick couplers on the valve block mounted on the boom are Connect Under Pressure. Just push in on those when you go to connect your grapple lines and it will put the excess pressure back through the case drain.

  2. #2KSSS2020-05-17 18:29

    The only thing is the high flow side doesnt have that connect under pressure so keep that in mind. I sure wish it did.

  3. #3Canuck Digger2020-05-17 23:26

    Beauty. Thx. Guys.

  4. #4Bls repair2020-05-18 19:47

    What I like to do is leave the attachment part way open so it can (float) to relieve pressure.

  5. #5Canuck Digger2020-05-18 22:50

    Makes sense. Nice little tip. Thx.