Looking for a little guidance. 2017 Case TR270 1590hrs. Recent issues with machine going into limp mode followed by rough idle and engine shutting down. Machine will drop down to idle, "exclamation mark" indicator light will come on, "stop" indicator light will come on, and the "aux override" button will start flashing. Display reads 3293 followed by ATS FAIL. I've downloaded the digital service manual for the machine in hopes of finding a trouble shooting tree but cannot find either 3293 or ats fail mentioned anywhere. Im thinking ATS might be related to after treatment system but no clue on the 3293. I've spent some time looking in engine compartment and under the cab and cannot find any obvious wiring issues. Anybody have experience with this issue and could offer some insight? It would be greatly appreciated.
Do a search on the web, type in "Case skid steer 3293 code" and there was a guy with the same code. He found some resistors were broken. He replaced the ECU to fix it.
Must have missed that when I did the Google. Thanks much