Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case tr270 aux no working?

Brimfarms ยท 2016-07-31 02:03

Just got me a 2011 case tr270 with 1000 hrs on it. Seems to be a pretty good tight machine. I am having a problem with the aux (standard flow) hydraulics not working. I can roll the toggle up or down and they will work, but if I move the loader up it instantly kills the aux and I will have to reset machine before they will even try to come back on. I can pretty much work on anything if I have some direction to go with. Thanks for any help.

Replies6
  1. #1GaryHoff2016-07-31 02:58

    Its very likely that your joystick wires are broken. Common issue, due to poor wire routing. When you install a new joystick handle/repair old one, wrap the wire around the base once. You may not visibly see the wires damaged, because they will be broken inside the insulation.

  2. #2Dmcdevin2016-07-31 11:33

    Search for posts by jnb. I seemed to remember him have the same issue and posting on here about it. Pretty sure it was a joystick issue

  3. #3KSSS2016-07-31 17:30

    My TR320 did that and it was the joystick.

  4. #4Brimfarms2016-07-31 22:28

    It is all pointing that direction. I went out today and the float didn't work either. It has been working fine till now. Is it something that I can see to fix usually or do I just have to buy the whole joystick and replace it as a whole unit.

  5. #5KSSS2016-08-01 21:14

    You might be able to doctor it, but if you were to take it in, they would put a new handle on it. Price is about $500 I think if I remember right.

  6. #6Brimfarms2016-08-01 23:18

    All fixed Swapped the joystick out today. Works perfect now. Thanks for all the help. Saved me a ton of money from having to take to dealership and them trying to figure out what's wrong. I knew it is a common problem when I went in there and they had one in stock. Thanks again