Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case tr320 code (4752)

Patrogers18 · 2022-04-10 17:55

My skidsteer is throwing the 4752 code (command plausibility check in manual) Which I believe is the left joystick. It wont move and the red STOP light is flashing and beeping. I have checked and cleaned most of the wiring harness. I have pulled both swashplate sensors off and cleaned them. Also, took the joystick apart and cleaned it. What am I missing? Besides trying to play the new parts guessing game? Also, if this makes any sense, it is intermittent. Worked on it yesterday and wouldn’t move. Got in this morning and ran it for 30 minutes and then stopped again. Has done that 3 times today. Any help would be great. Thank you

Replies7
  1. #1KSSS2022-04-10 17:59

    When you pulled the joystick apart did you check the wiring? There were some routing issues in the handles on the early 320's, mine had the issue and had worn the wires bare.

  2. #2Patrogers182022-04-10 18:07

    I checked the wiring to where the harnesses meet behind the seat

  3. #3cny3152023-06-22 22:41

    I'm having a same issue, did you ever find out what the issue is?

  4. #4cny3152023-06-22 22:51

    Did you ever resolve this issue? Im having a same issue with my SR270

  5. #5Coy Lancaster2023-06-23 21:58

    Check the connectors under the cab in the wiring harness.

  6. #6Nicho772023-09-17 19:08

    I recently purchase a tr340, with apx 1800 hr. It’s been good machine, I’ve put 30 hr on it. no troubles till this issue couple of days ago. Mine is the 4754 code which is same thing on the right. Ive checked connections also, it also moved for about 10 seconds then tripped again. I need to check joystick wires though.

  7. #7Burnsy0182024-08-06 15:44

    Just ran into the same issue. What should I check first?