Im working on a case tr340 track loader I've Ben told there a screen in the injection pump that can get clog up and not let fuel to the injectors could someone please help me locat this screen thank you
There is none.. Change your engine filter.. And make sure u have 12v to the shut off solenoid while cranking.
Where is the solenoid located it hard to see in where where things is on one of them things thanks for the help
Depends on which type you have. Is it a tier 4 common rail system.? Or ??!
Tier 4
There are two fuel filters, one on the lower left near the hyd. level sight glass and the other up by the muffler to the right as your staring at the back of the engine.
Sorry I wasn't specific on My question I know where the fuel filter are where is the fuel shutoff solenoid located