Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case TV380 2017 year

tool_king · 2025-10-16 21:34

It’s not throwing a code or anything. Machine has the enhanced hi flow function . So it has standard flow, hi flow and then enhanced hi flow. All of a sudden, the enhanced hi flow stopped working. Regular hi flow still works but advanced hi flow doesn’t. Hi flow works and turns on with 2 on the stick but enhanced HF lights up but doesn’t turn on with 2 on the stick I’m thinking it may be the switch but need to test .Has anyone see this before?

Replies4
  1. #1KSSS2025-10-17 10:01

    Are you using the plug in on the 14 connector? The two should only work on enhanced.

  2. #2KSSS2025-10-17 13:09

    Actually, I think made a mistake. The 2 does start the high flow regardless. I don't have my enhanced machine in the yard right now to double check that. However still asking about the 14 pin.

  3. #3tool_king2025-10-17 21:51

    I talked with my who has this machine. He said yes, I have the 2 pins jumped so I can use the hi flow because the mulched head has no electronics. So, in order to turn hi flow or enhanced hi flow on I had to jump the pins in the 14 connector.

  4. #4KSSS2025-10-21 18:52

    I would first check to make sure the jumper plug is still intact and functioning properly.