CAT 299D XHP Green SN NLC00641 This machine had a fire in the engine area.. melted a big hole in the fuel tank.. We took the engine out replaced many parts that the fire destroyed ..put it all back together started right up ..machine now has no arm lift or bucket tilt.. It will move forward and reverse It has no codes we have been all over it checked many things Any help will be greatly apricated
How many hoses around the area of the work tool pump were replaced.? Any chance of some crossed lines.? Do you have pressure gauges.? Have you checked any yet.? When you say no Codes are you accessing them from the display in the cab or using an external scanning tool.?
Have you checked all the fuses to start with. Will check if I have the schematic from Nige and if he doesn't respond, I will look at it later today. He is quite a bit faster. Were any relays changed ? Simon C
You slipped in there Nige. Good job. I checked and the schematic for 299D that I have is for different machines. Your in good hand now. Simon C
Hoses replaced Cooling fan motor Hydraulic filter housing hose Hydraulic cooler No pressures checked Scan using CAT ET SIS 2.0 for info
Fuses and Relays have been checked None replaced or needed replaced
So you have no Codes. Have you measured the duty cycles of the joystick position sensors yet.? Does the duty cycle vary like it should.?