Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CASE TV620B

frankie ยท 2023-07-28 16:42

BOUGHT NEW 620B DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS UNIT WITH ELECTRICAL ISSUES?

Replies5
  1. #1KSSS2023-07-28 20:39

    Are you out of warranty? What is it doing?

  2. #2frankie2023-07-31 09:30

    NEW MACHINE 15 OR 20 HOURS ON IT BACK IN THE DEALER SHOP NOW ENGINE STALLING AND AOME TIME LOW POWER ON TURNS

  3. #3KSSS2023-07-31 21:34

    I am sure they will figure it out. You really don't have to use caps on everything.

  4. #4Shimmy12023-08-01 00:10

    WHY ARE YOU YELLING? NOW I'M YELLING.

  5. #5Stomper772025-01-10 08:53

    Case is plagued with electrical problems and has been for years, i had a 750m dozer and had all kinds of issues, i did a review of it on YouTube. I have a 340b and its throwing short codes and bucket stops working. Be my last case for a while. Mechanically great no complaints at all. The problem is tiny strands of copper in the wires( going cheap) get brittle and falls apart inside. Can be very hard to find and trouble shoot, many times they want to replace whole wiring harness, $4k. I spent $2k to get one 25 cent wire connector placed where broken wire was.