Well I must have jinxed myself in commenting about having great luck with my Case machines in another thread. I found out my TV620B purchased earlier this year had a non working D pin when hooking up an attachment that ran a diverter off the D pin, 3rd multifuntion up button on the left stick. Verified with a meter. Took it to the dealer Monday and picked it up Wed. Today first time using it 20 minutes in I get an open circuit error in cylinder 1. Start to drive back to the house and then get the same error in cylinders 2 and 6. Barely moving so shut it down. I'm wondering if the tech doing repairs on the 12v multifunction wiring has done something to cause power issues to the injectors? I can't imagine having 3 bad injectors on a 90 hour machine. Anyone know if a power supply issue on the new Case machines can throw an open circuit injector code? Will try to get it back to the dealer tomorrow. I'm a little hesitant at the idea of going back to the same tech if the fix on the 12v multifunction is related. He's young and was hired last year. Dealer lost their long time CTL tech to retirement.
I think if you have another dealer within reasonable driving distance, I would go there. Assuming that this work is being done under warranty. I would also assume that if possible, the other dealer would make it a priority as another dealer screwed something up. I can’t even begin to imagine what the tech could have done to the machine that would affect the fuel system but it’s too coincidental. Good luck.
Further info. Codes 3188, 3192, 3208. Talked to tech. All voltage related not fuel and seperate from the D pin issue. Sending a truck out. Barely starts and no power to get it on a trailer. I'll get further info on what was found with the D pin and follow up on this find as well to add to the knowledge base here. Edit to add screen display shows cyl 6 in one of the codes for some reason but I know this is a 4 cyl engine. Tech was able to identify the correct ones over the phone based on code.
Update. Found a connector that had come partially unlatched. Reconnected and running fine no codes. Props to our dealer. They were onsite just over an hour from my call this morning and quickly fixed. As to the D pin, he said he found a broken wire inside the loader arm chase. No way to know but likely broken at install.
I hope you gave the tech a big sloppy kiss. Sounds like you have some decent dealer service
I've been a little leery of the new tech after losing their most experienced guy but dealer service has always been top-notch. It's the reason I'm now on my third Case CTL, all purchased from them as well as my Kubota tractor. Just a little bummed they are no longer a Kubota tractor dealer as of a few months ago. Apparently Kubota is shifting to standalone dealerships and not fond of any dealers with competing brands