I have a w-30 and the engine oil level rises as i run the machine. Had a oil sample taken and show no signs of fuel dilution. Any other thoughts?
Just one (thought). If you take the oil sample after machine has been sitting and the sample is taken like usual with a suction pump through dipstick tube the sample might be from the middle of the oil and not from the bottom of the sump where all the antifreeze is sitting nicely separated out. I don't wish that on you but possible.
I have found now transmission oil is going down. Dos not make sense to be rear main seal but?
Any pumps bolted to the engine, charge pump maybe? Not at all familiar with this machine just thinking out loud. A shot of dye in the trans would show up pretty quick in the engine if that's happening.
The W30 pumps were all transmission mounted. The flywheel housing was a dry housing however it was sealed there was a removable plate on the bottom of the housing. Go to www.casece.com go to the parts lookup. You will see what I mean, it could be possible that the torque converter seal is leaking and has filled the flywheel housing allowing oil past the rear main seal.