Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hub seals for volvo L30

aidank ยท 2009-06-22 06:22

hallo, looking for hub seals for a Volvo L30, 1992 reg, axle number is BRA8 000 A3 CZE, I understand from local mechanic that the same hub seals on L30, L50, L70, L90 The original volvo part number is 11991937 and this seal has been upgraded to the following volvo part numbers Seal Ring 11995030 Wear Ring 11995031 anyone got original manufacturers part numbers for these or know how do I link back to original manufacturers part numbers or anyone know where I can just get the things thanks aidan

Replies1
  1. #1cps2009-06-24 19:46

    Hi there aidan, Where abouts in the country are you? If you got the old seal out a good belts and bearing place should be able to sort you out with something! I take it you have priced POD and they have asked you 3 prices!