Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case W14B Backhoe attachment

Dan O'Connor ยท 2022-06-13 15:01

Hello, At my place of employment, we have a Case W14B Wheel loader. We recently discovered a backhoe that goes to it in one of our buildings. The only problem, is there are no instructions as to how to hook this thing up. If there is anyone out there that knows anything about these things, I'd appreciate the info.

Replies2
  1. #1JimInOz2022-06-14 05:34

    There was a 2019 posting on MY TRACTOR FORUM,showing a 14 with a backhoe attached. Also on eBay....Case W14B Wheel Loader with F.A.C.T. System Brochure 6 Page. Shows the many attachments available,including quick hitch. I would imagine the CASE manuals would cover the backhoes in detail.They wrote great manuals.

  2. #2Tyler d4c2022-06-14 06:32

    How does someone randomly find a missing backhoe I need to go look thought the buildings and see what I find