Company i work for bought a new shop and that also came with a older Case W20C loader. So I've been working on it for the past few weeks and got it going. Got all the hydraulics working and everything's been good so far. Minus the fact that both the bucket lift and tilt levers stick while lifting the bucket and tilting the bucket (pulling back on both levers) and you have to give them a good hard push forward to get them to stop, I've grease and checked all the linkage but couldn't find anything seized so my im thinking its in the valve body. Just curious if anyone has every had one apart and what to expect if I do take it apart. Also from what I've read up on it, its supposed to have a 4 speed forward and 2 speed reverse transmission that shifts automatically but I can't get the transmission to shift out of first gear forward or reverse. I've checked to ensure the oil (both hydraulic and transmission are at the proper level which they are and I also swapped all the filters recently so just wondering where I should look at next if anyone's has a idea. Thanks in advance and if I didnt give enough information about the unit please let me know what I missed and I'll see if I can track it down.
Hey Crushtroy welcome to HEF; On your shift problem when you shift into forward and hit the stop pull up an shift lever ant push it forward again. That will give you 3rd n 4th gears. ON your hydraulic control levers if you pull back on just one lever does it stick as both do when pulled back together? If so then I'd say you have a upper or lower bellcrank going over center a bit. You might want to try adjusting the linkage.