Does anyone have a contact for parts for a case W4...in prticular I am looking for a range selector. I am in Kentucky.
Does your machine have the cable to shift or the mechanical lever on the side.
Cable to shift Thanks for your response.
More information Our machine is a Case W-4 The part needed is the cable-range selector Case part number S104166 I'm told they do not make the part anymore. And that this part is specific to this model so they don't interchange. Looking for this working part from a scrapped machine or a refurbished part. Thanks
I would think that a truck dealer that sells dump bodies, pto pumps and controls would be able to order a cable. You cable uses a 5/16 jam nut on both ends, and if you can measure the total length, thread size 5/16 (fine or course) size of the threaded area that has the two jam nuts that holds each end we could find a cable. The messicks site said it may be able to locate one in several parts warehouses they deal with. I would still check with a truck otr dealer because they have universal cables, even a good hyd repair shop may be able to source it for you.
Thank you. I ave to pick up an air filter at a local farm machine store so i will check there. I have the cable off so i can take it with me and show them. Thanks again. i will post if I find more info tomorrow. u