Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case w7

fendtman ยท 2010-07-10 18:52

how good or bad were these loaders, know they are straight frame.

Replies4
  1. #1powerjoke2010-07-11 10:49

    I had a W-14B.....it was about as un friendly as they come. but for no more money I could spend on one I suppose it done a fair job.

  2. #2quackattak2010-07-12 00:47

    W7 and W14 are very different machines, I don't know all the specs of the W7 but I have run one before. I never had much trouble with the W7, seemed to be a capable machine. If the price was right I wouldn't shy away from it.

  3. #3fendtman2010-07-12 07:16

    they are asking 3k for it, looks good in picutre, looking for something to load a little lime, chicken litter, and round bales of hay. decent road speed.

  4. #4quackattak2010-07-12 18:55

    If its in decent shape, not a bad deal. Michigan 75 is about the same size and the same price range. I would think parts for the michigan might be easier to come by, but if you like the W7 it should have no trouble doing what you want.