Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case580c manual

cheryl01 ยท 2015-09-19 17:28

Does anyone have a free manual for the above Case.

Replies10
  1. #1nowing752015-09-20 20:01

    What's your email I can send it to you

  2. #2Lanemfg2015-10-05 23:12

    nowing75, Hi, I don't know if this is a proper request or not, if not I apologize, I just today purchased a Case 580C that is in really sad shape primarily seals and pins and bushings, I am looking for a service, parts & repair manual I don't know the year but it is far from new. I would be more than happy to pay for this and or promise to be a good steward of this info and the wisdom I gain from this experience with others. My email is [email protected] . Thank you, Rick

  3. #3Tinkerer2015-10-06 07:23

    Here is a link to the Case 580 online parts manual. http://partstore.casece.com/us/parts-search.html#epc::mr65627

  4. #4nowing752015-10-06 18:45

    Email sent rick.

  5. #5Toys4yardwork2015-10-26 23:41

    I just bought a 580c any way I could get a copy? would greatly appreciate it....I like to work on my own things. [email protected]

  6. #6nowing752015-10-27 21:02

    Sent

  7. #7carogator2016-09-19 21:01

    If you don't mind, I can use it also.Thanks [email protected] The manual for the 580C

  8. #8Tinkerer2016-09-20 09:09

    You should edit out your email address and send a PM or email to Nowing75.

  9. #9xgiovannix122016-09-20 18:17

    I could use a copy as well .

  10. #10Tinkerer2016-09-21 16:27

    Here is a link to all 773 pages of it in .pdf format. It took me less than 10 minutes to find it and download it. It is a free download. http://www.minnpar.com/partbooks/BA...E 580 C/580 C SERVICE MANUAL (COMPRESSED).pdf