Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 10N & 11R Ripping Overburden

Miningpower ยท 2010-02-06 08:51

Here's a video of a 10N & 11R doing some ripping. YouTube - Cat D10N & D11R Ripping Overburden

Replies12
  1. #1Balzomedic2010-02-06 09:18

    Thanks for the pics, its amazing how tough those rocks are. What was that guy doing with that one rock he couldn't seem to grab with the dump trucks going by in the backround?

  2. #2Miningpower2010-02-06 18:11

    Pushing the rocks up toward the bench so the backhoe could load them. The noise you hear in the background of the part with the 10N working is the backhoe working.

  3. #3Idigindirt2010-02-12 09:10

    It CLEARLY states on these machines they are a D10N & D11R NOT a "10N & 11R"

  4. #495zIV2010-02-12 09:17

    ointlaugh AND?:beatsme Oh, i get it 2 posts and you already get to be obnoxious:OMG I wish I had thought of that when I started here. Please remove the broom handle from where ever it is and then contiue. :falldownlaugh:falldownlaugh

  5. #5Idigindirt2010-02-12 09:18

    Great pictures to say the least... Atleast from a ametuer...

  6. #6Idigindirt2010-02-12 09:20

    I am just stating, maybe he did not know :beatsme

  7. #7EGS2010-02-12 10:43

    I can see that your not going to be here long.

  8. #8tonka2010-02-12 11:02

    LOL.... ointhead

  9. #9Idigindirt2010-02-12 11:06

    Just trying to help a guy out!!

  10. #10DPete2010-02-12 11:23

    Welcome to the forum Idig, sorry you're off to a bad start. It's common to drop the D when refering to Cat crawlers. Don't run off mad

  11. #11Idigindirt2010-02-12 12:32

    These guys make it like I committed a crime because I thought he didn't know! :Banghead

  12. #12glenhd2010-02-15 00:02

    Wow what a tough crowd we got here don't step out of line or else you'll get thrown on the train..