Hello to everyone from down-under, Im working with this machine and its very hard to get someone to come and look at it where I am situated. I have to wait more than a month for it to happen, so I want to try and work it out myself as I do every time I run into problem. My CAT 308E2 CR do not respond when flicking the hydraulic safety-lever down to work mode. Engineerings starts fine, rev's can be adjusted up or down like a clock, but it doesn't want to kick-in the hydraulic system. Now, do to my own stupidity mistake, water (rain) entered the right side door drenching what ever in there. So, Im quite sure that its electrical issue, but where/which part. I would really appreciate your input on this. Have a great weekend! Amit
There are 9 variants (serial number prefix) of a 308e2cr. Which one is you?
Activate safety lever...will it still start? If yes, switch is suspect. If no, solenoid is suspect.
Thanks for the quick reply mate! The machine serial number at Hastings Deering (agent in Ozz) is TMX00263.
Thanks for that mate!
Start like a flash no worries on that part. I’ll check the solenoid Monday. Again highly appreciates your reply
Thank you all for replying to me, highly appreciated!!! Have a lovely weekend