Hello I have a 215 with bad undercarriage and i wonder if the track chain from a 315 fits? I think they have the same pitch? And what is the difference between LC and SA?
Some 215SA machine have 7.5" pitch chains, others have 6.91" pitch. What does your machine have..? The 315 chain is 7.5" pitch. Even if your machine has 7.5" pitch chains the link part numbers between the 215SA & 315 are different. There may be a difference in bush width between the two chains. The only definitive way would be to measure both chains to figure out if the 315 chain would run on your sprockets, track rollers, & idlers. LC has a 10-roller (Longer) track frame, SA machine has a (shorter) 8-roller track frame.
Thank you for good answer. I bought a good uc from a 225blc. So i am going to switch the hole track frame and get the bigger uc. With my measurments i think it fits. The 219 have the 225 uc i think? I also got the stick from the 225. Have anyone tried this stick on a 215? Because mine is worn out. Sorry for the bad language
Both 219 and 225 can have either 6.91" or 7.5" pitch track chains. It depends on the particular model. By changing the track frame and tracks for those from a 225 (if the 225B track frames fit on the 219 - personally I have my doubts) then there would be no problem regarding if the tracks fit or not because you are changing everything. About your stick question. It needs the Serial Number of your 219 and the S/N of the 225B that the stick came from to give an answer.
Hey Nige, he has a 215b SA; not a 219