I got an older Cat 215CLC, pin is 4HG0. Just got the machine. Changed all the hydraulic filters and the hydraulics are very slow now. Occasionally the boom stops when lifting. for a quick sec and then goes again. I believe it to be air in the system from the filter change. Will this work itself out? Since the hydraulic tank is part of the sealed system, I am not sure if I have to bleed air manually somewhere? Any help would be great!
Good day Sean I suggest begin by checking out the pilot/servo pressure if this is not up to scratch it could be the source of the problem. Kind regards Uffex
Hello there, any luck with your 215 hydraulic system? I have been chasing a weak boom and travel system for awhile now and can’t any answers. Do you know what engIne and about what year yours is? Does yours have two large pumps and a small pilot system pump?