Howdy everyone. Recently joined, long time thread searcher though. I have a 216B (RLL01828) that threw a rod last summer and I recently found a core 3024c to rebuild and get the machine running again. Long story short, motor is in and happy, everything checks out but machine will not even try to move. Loader arm and tilt cylinders function as normal, no Parker brake warning lights, fluids are full, no contamination in hyd oil ( I cut the old filter open and no debris) and pump pressures are in spec (440psi) using a Cat hydraulic gauge. I have tested and made sure the park solenoid is working, hydrostatic pilot solenoid is working and work tool. Each one ohms correctly and functions as intended. Any ideas or guidance would be immensely appreciated. Little background on me, I also have a 262B, and a 277B that I have intimate knowledge of. I have seen many issues with these B models over the years however this one has me perplexed. Thanks in advance, JCB
No replies yet.