Ok when turing on key ign fuse blows where should i start Thanks so much and have a greatday
Check for short circuits. CAT is pretty good about numbering all of their wires. If you have a power probe it will be easy. If not, just trace the wire and look for anything obvious first. To make life easier, you may want to see if you can get the dealer to send you a schematic. Get yourself the proper amperage circuit breaker too while you search for the problem, it will save on fuses.
So i should start buy uncovering wire harrness where i cant see it.......... there is also plugs on the back side of the seat to break up the harness into 2 differant runs ......I have short to ground on key side of ign fuse all the time Thanks so much Aloha
Wiring Hi i can send you the wiring diagram on the 226B, what model number is it?
I cant remeber for shure but I think those units had a problem down by the starter wiring rubbing on a fitting going in to the side of the engine block just above the starter. Just something to check
Not familiar with that machine at all but I would start by unplugging all the components one at a time to see if you have a burned up component. Fuel solenoid, electric fuel pump. Things like that. Before tracing wiring harnesses. JJ