I've been having trouble locating a donor for parts. I have a CAT 235D LC that needs the H frame undercarriage under the cab. The tracks look ok but I may need other parts like rollers, idlers, sprockets, etc. but will know better once I start changing out the H frame undercarriage. In order to get more choices I'm wondering if a Komatsu or other brand has a model that is similar to mine or is that a lost cause? Thanks.
You can call H&R Equipment ,they dismantel machines of all types excavators ,wheelloaders and so on .They sell rebuild parts ,recondition used parts all fully tested .Engines ,trans,hydrualic pumps,axles and many more parts if you need them .Bufflo number is 1-800-333-0650 or the CA branch 1-800-828-8909.
Thanks. I'll give them a holler tomorrow. I got this from a a Govt. auction real cheap so I can spend a little money trying to get it back in shape. It runs great but the rusty frame is breaking up underneath it from sitting in salt water. Had to limp it onto the lowboy using the boom as a crutch for one side. Someone took the ID plate off of it. Anyone know another way to tell what year it is?
They sell complete H frame if you need it.You might be able get one and just slide it right under.Got any pictures of it that would help.
Found them on the internet. They have a branch in Ocala too which is a lot closer. Thanks again.