Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cat 246 need diagram

mrdomino ยท 2026-07-26 22:44

I have a cat 246 serial # 100246t5sz07382 that I don't know what the buttons due. Bought it used and need a wiring diagram and hydraulic diagram. Can anyone help me with that?

Replies2
  1. #1Simon C2026-07-26 23:19

    Think this is the Electrical Schematic you are looking for. Nige sent it to me most likely a long time ago. Simon C

  2. #2Nige2026-07-27 05:02

    I think what you really need as a start is an Operation & Maintenance Manual. This will help you with the controls and also if you are doing your own maintenance. The Cat Publication reference is SEBU7468. I don't see anything used for sale at the moment but you could download a copy from the Cat Publications web site for $52. Alternatively send a message to member @Deimos and see if he can assist. Regarding a hydraulic schematic I'll send you one. Check your message inbox.