Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 246 skidsteer front work lights no power

mdw · 2019-01-07 08:02

I do not have power to my front work lights I do have power to rear work lights and power at the fuse block, is there a relay or something can check ? edit to add,..they were working I turned them off and when I went to turn them on again a few minutes later they didnt work serial# 05SZ04050 Thanks!

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2019-01-07 13:49

    When I get back to the house I’ll post an electrical Schematic for you.....

  2. #2mdw2019-01-07 17:23

    Thank You!!

  3. #3Nige2019-01-07 18:12

    As promised.

  4. #4Barnwash2022-01-30 13:19

    How did you ever make out with this my 246b seems to be doing this

  5. #5Nige2022-01-30 13:36

    A Serial Number gets you the appropriate electrical schematic for your 246B. You could then troubleshoot it yourself.

  6. #6Barnwash2022-01-30 14:40

    0246bapat00514 Thank you for the help

  7. #7Steve Frazier2022-01-30 21:19

    Check the ground for the light housing. The lights on my 248 were terrible for losing ground.