Hi I'm looking for a wiring diagram with colors if possible to track down problems I'm having with insterment panel working on my case 1845c any help would be greatly appreciated.
Here is a two page version that I have. I think this is an early version. There were differences over the years.
Thank you and ya just glancing at it the colors don't match up but might be enough I can get to work for me. Someone was in there and butchered and spliced wires together all over.
Yeah, I hear that. I'm doing a bit of re-wiring on mine too, thanks to the previous owner. If you've got a serial number, I can probably get you the right wiring diagram. Just curious what you are trying to fix? Here's mine at the moment
Ryan; I found another document that I think covers multiple versions of the 1845C wiring. It's too large to post. (17MB) Send me a PM and maybe we can figure out a way to exchange it with you. SimS
Phil314 I bought the machine with insterment panel not working previous owner claimed he shorted it out some how. So I finally found a place to fix the panel I had vs buy new one and now I put it in and all warning lights come on for everything and when i start it the green systems normal light comes on but all the other warning lights except the oil pressure light stay on along with fuel gauge reads full all the time no matter what fuel levels at.
Sims this is all new to me on how to do anything on here how do I send you a pm
I bought the machine with serial number plate missing previous owner gave me JAF0040227 as a serial number
I just fixed my fuel gauge. Most likely that is the sender in the tank. They aren't hard to replace. Look for my thread on the fuel gauge for more info. New gauge panels are expensive. Here's the wiring diagram I use. My machine is JAF0040656, so if your serial number is correct, your wiring should match this one. If it doesn't. I can scan one of the later ones.
Thanks I'll look into it more in a couple days when I have time again. I sent my whole insterment panel to a place called Ag Express Electronics Inc. I seen your working on yours could possibly get parts from them if needed something.
Also I could be wrong but your serial number is higher then mine so I think there was a change in parts used between mine (JAF040227) and JAF040228
There was a change to the instrument cluster itself at jaf0081399. But the wiring diagram for the machine should be correct. Do you the same type (molex) connector on the back of your panel as in my picture above? Pre JAF040227 machines did NOT have a alternator relay by the starter key/inst panel. Do you have a relay? Mine does. I just find it suspicious that you have a machine right on a break number, seem like a number some one might give you if they didn't know the real one. Also your machine may have been so fubared by the previous owner, it won't match any of the original diagrams. And thanks for the heads up about ag express. good to know.
Thanks for all the info and no I don't have any relays that look like the one you circled on my machine. My plug in is the same as yours though on back of my panel. I'm thinking your right about both the serial# and the whole wiring being hacked together. Because the more I get into it the more butcherd and pieced together things I find. Most likely going to have to take whole harness out of machine so I can really tear apart and see what's actually going on.