Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 247B injection pump continued

Trent1 · 2026-05-18 20:57

THABKS to those who have been helping My cat 2.2 starts and runs but bellows black smoke unless I crack the number three injection line I have switched delivery valves with #2 and same problem stays with number 3 Any thoughts?

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2026-05-18 21:23

    Wouldn’t it have been a lot easier to continue the thread you already had on the same topic.? At least that would give more information regarding the back story to the problem. HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2Trent12026-05-18 21:31

    Yes other than I figured it had been a bit and not everyone would scroll down that far to an old forum lol I’ll add it to that one.

  3. #3Nige2026-05-18 21:32

    If you post on that thread again it will automatically bring it to the top of the pile..... Threads show up in order depending on the date/time of the most recent post.