Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Terex/ASV PT100F Magnetic float substitute

L3akaL3 ยท 2026-05-23 10:18

The wires on my right joystick magnetic float are broken off flush and I don't see a way to splice a repair. I just looked at a replacement and they want $355!!!!! Anyone know of a substitute part that will work?

Replies3
  1. #1L3akaL32026-05-28 07:54

    I can't believe that an amateur like me is finding more about this MTL than all the professionals here. Anyway, in response to my question, if you look on Amazon, search for "pickup magnets" and there's a bunch the right size 21mm X 25mm that operate on 12 volts. They are only $10-$12

  2. #2Deere500a2026-05-28 18:57

    30yrs ago Asv was a nich machine,Cat used the u/c & failed to sale. "Terex"white line was junk fleets dumped not many in general have been around a Asv Terex

  3. #3Zewnten2026-05-28 23:19

    This is supposed to encourage us to give you our time? Reads rather high handed