Hey guys, I got an 2005 Cat257B tracked skid steer,and I'm just wondering what kind of problems you guys have incountered with them.I've got 1400Hrs on it and havent really had to many problems with it other than idelers on the front.Any other problems would be great to know about. Thanks
throttle cables..... that the mechanics really cuss... that was on a 247 & 257 not b models. joysticks.... can't remember what but I think it was the buttons. They were replaced with a new sytle that I didn't really care for.. 247 fire.... battery cable short..... no damage .... other than the battery cable.. used 44 oz. diet dr pepper fire extingisher . then a grade stake between the frame and wire. computer module on one of them. couple of drive rollers break... broken pin somewhere in a pump.... a shear pin I guess .... I asked but I can't remember.