Trying to get to a lower hydraulic line that busted on the drive, I’m aware of the 2 pins and removing the 2 bolts on each pin to slide the whole assembly out but the front pin is seized up and I have tried a come along, pb blaster and hooked my tractor up with a chain with slack air will not move. Even if I take the track off I don’t think I can access the smaller lower hose, I can’t under stand how this side won’t slide off been hitting it with a sledge. Any ideas on how to get it loose?
Have you blocked the frame on that side? Then put a jack under, or overhead crane around the track frame to take weight off the torsion axles. If still wont slide, bottle jack or some kind of jack, in between the frame and track frame, but you have to push equally on both sides or it can bind. Final resort would be unbolting torsion axle from frame, and driving axle out.
I will try lifting weight off it, also thought of bottle jack but is tight back there, thanks