Unit was working fine one second operator went into pile to load bucket and hydraulics quit. Drives fine. Bucket and arms will go down when stick pushed down. Fan on comes on when started so there is hydraulic pressure. Any ideas??
Check the safety system, if it has a door, check the door switch.
No door. Park brake turns on and off , seat switch working. This model is the electric over hydraulic controls. I'm afraid it's in joystick or worse in the ECM.....
hi Fallguy, check that the jumper has not come out of the connector that would normally go to the door if fitted. are there any lights on or flashing do you have the right hand side display setup Mark
Open cab no door ever on this. No lights showing. Base model so no display on right side. Do have switches on upper left side that pertain to hyd operation and auxiliary pressure release, have flipped tapped and switched all off on many times. Being the wknd dealer unavailable, going to contact them Monday, the first thing they will tell me is I need to bring to them so I'm wanting to get ahead start
Check the pump solenoids, on the valve bank, could be a bad solenoid, or a loose wire, too...:idea
Update to problem. Finally got to spend some dedicated time on unit , found no hydraulic pressure coming from tool pump, but pressure from aux pump. That was a little misleading because cooling fan was running. I assumed tool pressure was present. My bad. I have run into this once before on older Cat unit , on that machine I found the flow needle valve that actuated squash plate in pump had failed. I was able to work with hyd repair shop to locate that part after lengthy search. This unit we will replace pump with reman from Cat to get going asap. Will have part Monday and update again...