So bought a used 2005 Cat 268 at a auction, also bought a 4-1 and a Bradco 509 attachment... There are 4 aux couplers on the front of the machine, from reading it looks like the lower ones are the standard flow, and the upper are the higher flow, but then I also saw where there is a switch in the cab to activate the high flow hydro. Here is a pic of whats on the front... The question is, when I hook up the backhoe attachment the trigger on the rt joystick will activate the aux hydraulics, but when I put the 4-1 bucket on the rt trigger will make the bucket close, but I cant make it open. Tried all other buttons/switches. Is this a plumbing issue with the hydro or????? Also, anybody know what the third switch from the left is for? Because it pressure relief from the aux lines, bucket auto level, then I have no clue, and the quick coupler...
Aux electrical on and off and probably not a plumbing issue aux solenoids on valve or switch itself Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk