I have a 2007 268b skid steer that I recently bought. Long story short, I bought the machine sight unseen, and got screwed. The pilot controls are all mixed up (left turn makes the bucket go up, right turn makes the bucket go down, have to push forward on the drive joystick and bucket joystick to make the machine go forward) Has anyone else encountered this issue? Thanks,
Sounds to me like it's set up old school,gotta use both sticks for and aft for steering and drive? Probably just need to swap some pilot hoses around.
Some machines are factory set up this way. They call it the Dedicated Dual Direction Control. Are there stickers in the cab which agree with the way the joysticks work?
I had to install some of these kits for customers. It is just pilot lines but, I think you may have to replace a few as they are a different length. I'll look it up today.
Thank y'all for the information. It does not have a diagram inside the cab of the controls, like my 236b does. I can definitely tell it's not supposed to be hooked up that way because it bogs the motor down more than it should when using some of the controls.
Hi, this is not a simple matter of swapping a few hoses over. the original conversion (233-5584 joystick conversion )(IF IT HAS BEEN CONVERTED) calls for both pilot valves to be changed ,installation of manifold groups, interlock valve group with a host of pressure switch's ,tees,hoses and harness changes if you want a copy of this document let me know Mark
Come to find out, it is set up this way from the factory. If anyone can get me a parts list and diagram to convert this to normal pilot controls, it would be greatly appreciated.
It is set up this way from the factory. I would like to get a copy of that document please.
View attachment joystick conversion.pdf QUOTE=Robbie B.;649062]It is set up this way from the factory. I would like to get a copy of that document please.[/QUOTE]
Thank you!