Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need help on 1845 case uniloader wiring, lights, guages

CASE1234 ยท 2016-07-13 21:37

I bought an early model around 1980 1845 case uniloader. none of the gauges or lights works. I have taken the side panels off to be able to see the wiring. The gauges I can see what they are for. Theres two lights on the panel I have no idea what there for. also the black box that bolts to the right side of rop has some lights and I do not know what they are. there is two black lights on the rop that aren't wired up witch probably go to the box. can some one tell me what the lights are for and are they run by a pressure switch some where. I have a manual for an 1845C but its different than my 1845 I have. thanks for reading.

Replies5
  1. #1sims2016-07-14 07:42

    Here's a link from Coleman Equipment that shows the front harness for a 1845. I use Coleman when I don't have my parts manual handy. http://www.colemanequip.com/Case-1845-Uniloaders-Skid-Steer-Loaders-Parts/No-Description-vg/ELECTRICAL-SYSTEM-FRONT-HARNESS-029n/?#partdiagrams SimS

  2. #2CASE12342016-07-14 08:11

    I have printed that schematic out but still cant tell what the big red indicating light is. under the cover is a small gismo with some wires attached to it. don't see what it does. thanks norm

  3. #3kshansen2016-07-14 08:58

    I think I have the manual for the machine you are describing. That "black box" on the right side of the ROPS should have 3 lights and a toggle switch below them. Top light is for transmission oil pressure... Better idea! I'm going to scan a few pages and upload them, just a few minutes! Let me know if you need some more pages. Treat that old Case right and it should give lots of service to you.

  4. #4Jeepwalker2016-07-14 09:52

    Didn't realize the early 1845's had that many gauges. Strange that they would only have a low-fuel light though and not a fuel gauge..

  5. #5CASE12342016-07-14 10:47

    very good