Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 277 tracks

AdamsExcavating ยท 2014-08-06 17:55

I have a cat 277 mtl with rubber tracks. I've purchased new tracks individually one at a time and once again am in the market for one due to one coming Apart. I'm trying to locate a good used track to match the good one still on the machine. I was wondering if any one has something out there or perhaps someone could point me In the right direction of a good used track. Might be a shot in the dark because I know how tracks with these machines are but no harm In asking. Thanks.

Replies3
  1. #13X82014-08-06 19:04

    I've seen used tracks on Ebay before.

  2. #22772014-08-07 10:54

    I have one used track off of my 277 setting in the garage. I'm in Ohio also.

  3. #32772014-08-12 11:20

    Adam must be on vacation. Or found a track.