Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 277C2 pricing

ishiboo ยท 2017-06-19 14:40

I am looking at a Cat 277C2, believe it is a 2010 or so (pre-emissions Mitsubishi I guess?) Overall condition is decent, tracks at probably about 75%, A/C seems to work but seems MUCH weaker air flow than a Bobcat or my tractor despite both air filters being new. Does not have high flow. Is $33,000 a good price? Anything to watch out for? I have some experience/knowledge of Bobcats but nothing with Cat machines.

Replies3
  1. #1Mobiltech2017-06-19 15:04

    How many hours?

  2. #2d9gdon2017-06-19 17:52

    It sounds like the evaporator is stopped up. You should be able to lift the cab and wash it out. It will help the air flow and the cooling tremendously. It's probably part of the normal maintenance on those tractors.

  3. #3ishiboo2017-06-19 21:07

    Lol sorry, I thought I had the hours posted as that's obviously one of the more important things. It has 2700 and I plan on keeping it for only about a year and 100-200 hours for a few major projects, and then I'll be needing to resell it.