Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 287B high flow not engaging

Bradleyh822 ยท 2018-02-22 17:04

Hi I'm having problems getting my high flow circuit to work on my CAT 287B. Tested solenoids, checked wiring from solenoids to ecm. Checked fuses, power and ground. If someone by chance has a wire schematic and test procedures would greatly appreciate it. It has a ground force tree saw attachment. Serial number is CAT0287BHZSA01405. And schematic on interlock to please. Thanks for any advice you may have.

Replies4
  1. #1heymccall2018-02-22 17:40

    To utilize high flow, there needs to be a jumper in the worktool Deutsch connector. Otherwise, it'll never enable.

  2. #2heymccall2018-02-22 17:47

    Interlock

  3. #3heymccall2018-02-22 17:52

    Auxiliary 2nd pic shows necessary jumper to enable high flow. When I run a generic planer, I put a connector on the worktool electric plug, that has that jumper.

  4. #4Bradleyh8222018-02-22 21:41

    The jumper is in place and still nothing. I can ground solenoid and it will engage.