CAT 287B Ser#VZSA01285 My question is as far as I can tell from the diagram the muffler mount takes two 8mm bolts and washers and a 10mm stud with nut. Is there a plate that goes between the muffler flange and the engine block? Which I can't tell on the diagram if it's a separate plate? Part #4 . The 8mm bolts go in the top hole and1/2 half hole. The stud goes in the bottom hole, which is the hole to the left in the pic. Thanks in advance.
As far as I can see Item #4 is a 243-1167 Plate that mounts the muffler to the cylinder block. There is nothing else unless it is shown as part of the cylinder block. Why, do you think you're missing something.?
Nige, thanks for the reply. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a part.
Nige, my son found the missing plate(part 4 in the diagram) it was laying in the belly pan.