Well long story short I bought a 287b cat that had a sluggish drive motor on the left side ...I had a parts asv pt100 same track system so I used the drive motor out of it....it had 5 lines my 287b had 4... mechanic said it was fine and capped the 5line on the drive motor.... machine worked great for a few days ...now after about 5 mins of runtime it sounds like its having a cavitation issues...I first start to notice the hydraulics get noisy ... Then start jumping...until they hardly move...I also lose the drive motors shortly after...now with that being said the drive motor that was swapped out is becoming sluggish again... What I have done... Removed and cleaned the filter inside the tank on the suction tube....it was absolutely full of brass looking material.. Absolutely no change in time before it starts to fail..
No replies yet.