Have a problem with my 287B (ZSA01752) that the Park Brake light and Arm Rest light (on the top left cluster) don’t illuminate. This is what I’ve observed: When I turn the ignition on (not to start position) all the LEDs from the information cluster flash and stay on for a moment (I guess I would describe this as a ‘start up check’). Then all the LED warning/information cluster LEDs go out (even the Park Brake light despite it should stay on initially). The machine starts up fine. However, operating the Park Brake switch does not turn the Park Brake Light On or Off. Lifting the arm rest up and down also doesn’t not feedback to the Arm Rest Light either. If I attempt to start the machine with the arm rest up, the machine won’t start. Similarly if the Seat is not occupied. After starting the machine, if I press the Park Brake once I can operate the thumb control on the RH Joystick to open/close the bucket. The thumb control does not respond prior to the Park Brake being pressed though. Additionally, if I lift the Arm Rest up the Thumb Control no longer operates the bucket. These seems to indicate that the Park Brake switch is working operationally and also confirms the Arm Rest switch is working properly. On occasion the Park Brake Light and Arm Rest Light will flash but this is irregular. Both lights are typically just off. I believe the machine is stuck in interlock because the hydraulics remain limp and also I can not physically hear the Park Brake solenoid actuate. Some further information is that machine has been sitting for a few months because I pulled the engine out to rebuild it. Prior to this there was no sign of this interlock issue. Is there anything surrounding the engine being removed that could be the cause? I have had a close look over all the wiring in the engine bay to confirm it’s all in good order. I’ve checked all the relays visually and also inspected the wiring harness connections. Under the cab I’ve been through the main hydraulic valve bank and measured the resistance on the solenoids... a couple of the solenoids only have a ~2Ohm resistance. The Pilot solenoids and the others have a resistance of ~10.3 Ohms. I’ve also checked continuity on the ECM harness to the main valve Bank solenoids and can verify the continuity through this process. Should all the solenoids have a ~10.3Ohm resistance? Is there an illustration of what each of these solenoids relates too? I suspect if one of the solenoids with lower resistance is related to the interlock system it might be the issue. Otherwise I’m confident the information cluster (top left of the cabin) is working okay and the issue is more so the interlock system. I’m not sure how I can rule out an issue with the alternator or battery - I’ve read cases where replacing the battery/alternator fixed a flashing Park Brake Light and Arm Rest Light... but in my case it only was in a flashing sequence once or twice (but right now it just stays off after start up). Help!
No replies yet.