Buddy of mine has cat 287b skid steer starts and runs put safty bar down and hit parking brake button, nothing. Parking light and seat belt safty lights just blink. Parking switch has 4 wires to it, my pink wire I'm assuming is my key on power only has 7.5 volts. I'm working blind looking to see if anyone has wiring diagram for this circuit.
Someone probably does, but you’ll need to supply a serial number to get the right one. Check out this thread. Apart from an electrical schematic it may have all the information you need. CAT 226B Parking Brake Indicator and Armrest Indicator Are Flashing Hello, I'm trouble shooting Parking Brake Indicator and Armrest Indicator Are Flashing on my CAT 226B serial number MJH08353. In the attached picture, in purple I highlight what I believe is the detent coil. I have two questions, first, is this the detent coil? It's located under my right hand... HeavyEquipmentForums
Check your message inbox.