Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 287B shop manual

Timrgas ยท 2018-08-02 12:56

Hi everyone, Does anyone know where to buy (besides the dealer) and or have a used Cat 287b shop manual for sale? Serial #ZSA03023 Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2018-08-02 12:59

    Service Manuals sometimes come up on eBay but sellers these days seem to know what they cost new and price them accordingly. try the link below. https://servicemanualpro.com/?page=Products&searchbox=ZSA03023 $480 for a complete Service Manual on CD.

  2. #2Timrgas2018-08-02 13:24

    Thanks Nige for the lead. But I am a little old fashion, I like having a book in my hands to thumb through but that's still cheaper than the dealer.

  3. #3Nige2018-08-02 13:27

    You can find a few opinions on this recent thread as to the pros & cons of paper versus pdf ........ I'd have pdf every time. Your local print shop could probably produce a paper version of the full manual for maybe $100. That plus the price of the CD would come to less than the cost of the paper manual. HeavyEquipmentForums