Hi Everyone, Bought a Cat 2006 287B at auction with no drive motors on either side. Been hunting around for the pair of cat287B drive motors but i have been coming up short......But I have found a few ASV rc100 units with good drive motors. Does anyone know if cat spec out to asv for their own asv tracks or did they just take asv tracks off their "shelf" and adapt the cat 287B to the asv undercarriage? And lastly of course the hydraulic lines to the motors are gone, are there two main lines and the parking brake line to each motor or more? Serial #ZSA03023 I am not sure if my machine is a two speed trans i don't think so but with the high flow feature i was not sure if that was standard. Thanks for any advise
Hi, I've just blown a hose on mine, while trying to undo the impossibly hard to access bolts I think I noticed 4 lines and not 3 running to the motor. Not sure what the 4 th one could be.
You should have 2 smaller lines and 2 large ones. Large ones are for Fwd/Rev supply to the motors, the smaller ones are one for the travel motor case drain, the 2nd for the 2-speed control for the motors. Post your S/N and I'll put up a copy of the hydraulic schematic.