Looking to see if anyone has a diagram for a 2017 cat 289d quick disconnect manifold block. Need to see if my case drain line is missing any o-rings or seals as I keep blowing the seal in my FAE mulching head. Thanks
Need a Serial Number to determine which of the 11 different models of 289D you have.
Does this work?
It does. Let me take a look for something.
Here you go. The Aux Lines Group as fitted to your machine, according to the information as it left the factory.
Thanks
There wouldn't be a break down of how that quick connect block goes together?
Not in a way that makes it any clearer I'm afraid. If you look at item #4 it is listed as 388-7960 but breaks down further than that directly below. Each of the larger (M & F) couplings 373-6967 take a 6V-9746 O-Ring. The smaller 373-7037 Kit-Coupling includes an O-Ring but the part number of said o-ring is not listed anywhere separately that I can see.
OK thank you