I have had my CAT for a couple years now and I have never needed the Crawl / Slow drive mode until I bought my Trencher Attachment. When looking through the options on the screen, the mode is engaged / enabled in settings. When I have tried short presses and long presses on the button on the control stick to engage it, nothing happens and the "Turtle" never appears on the screen. When I asked the cat dealer, they had no idea and wanted me to bring it in. (I don't really have an easy way of doing that currently). Any thoughts what I could be missing here? Thanks!
A short vid from cat just to make sure your pressing the right button
If you already have an Operation & Maintenance Manual the next thing you probably need is an Electrical Schematic. What’s your Serial Number.? I’ll send you one.
Yep, I am pressing the right button! Thank you for the video though.
Thank you. GTC01014 I did pull one before, I have not toned out the switch, but I can't imagine those go bad? Maybe?